European and national laws, regulations and certifications for the circular economy in the foundry sector
The legislation we should we know to make the foundry as circular as possible.
4 – When was the legislative package proposed by the European Commission?:
- a) In 2014
- b) At the end of 2015
- c) At the beginning of 2016
- d) In the second semester of 2016.
5 – According to the definition of Circular Economy stablished by ISO, which of the following statements is incorrect?:
- a) Circular economy means to consider value network, i.e., an ecosystem of production/use/new life management and interested parties, life cycle thinking perspective
- b) Circular economy means change in mindset to promote long-term economy vision
- c) Circular economy means change of behaviours and mode of production/consumption
- d) Circular economy means change of production system and raw material provider.
6 – Which is the name of the specific Technical Committee created by ISO to make standards of Circular Economy?:
- a) ISO/TC 323
- b) ISO/TC 228
- c) ISO/TC 132
- d) ISO/TC 340
7 – How many members has the committee and in how many standards is working actively the Technical Committee ISO/TC 323?
- a) 74 Participating members and they are actively working in 8 different standards
- b) 71 Participating members and they are actively working in 6 different standards
- c) 74 Participating members and they are actively working in 6 different standards
- d) 71 Participating members and they are actively working in 8 different standards