Environmental management & sustainability in the foundries
How to identify the current situation and relevant requirements needed to address the administrative necessities and environmental issues within the company?
Circular Journey of Metal Foundries
- Renwick, D.W., Redman, T., Maguire, S., 2008. Green HRM: A Review, Process Model, and Research Agenda, vol. 1. University of Sheffield Management School Discussion Paper, pp. 1e46.
- Hiba A. Masri, Ayham A.M. Jaaron, Assessing green human resources management practices in Palestinian manufacturing context: An empirical study, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 143, 2017, Pages 474-489, ISSN 0959-6526.
- V.N. Amrutha, S.N. Geetha, A systematic review on green human resource management: Implications for social sustainability, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 247, 2020, 119131, ISSN 0959-6526.
- Luca Marrucci, Tiberio Daddi, Fabio Iraldo, The contribution of green human resource management to the circular economy and performance of environmental certified organisations, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 319, 2021, 128859, ISSN 0959-6526.
- Enhancing circular skills and jobs through human resources management training, 2019-1-BE01-KA202-050448, Erasmus+ Project
- European Commission. (2015). Closing the loop – An EU action plan for the circular economy. Retrieved from: Communication from the Commission
- Circle Economy (2019). Why employers should care about the circular economy. Retrieved from: Circle Economy
- Circle Economy. (2020). The social economy: A means for inclusive & decent work in the circular economy? (pp. 1-16, Rep.). Amsterdam, Netherlands: Circle Economy. Retrieved from: Circle Economy
- European Commission. (2021). Industry 5.0. Retrieved from: DG for Research and Innovation
- Circle Economy (2021) Transitioning to circular human resource management | A briefing for HR professionals. Retrieved from: Circle Economy